For all contractors, who are under ‘supervision, direction or control’ and using our Cloud9 Umbrella model, our fixed rate margin is from £20 per week or £75 per month, all inclusive.
If you are a mobile worker or are not subject to supervision, direction or control and using our Cloud9 Mileage or Cloud9 Fixed Expenses models, our margin is fixed at £27.50 per week or £89.50 per month.
- Cloud9 reserves the right to cancel or change the services offered at any time.
- Any variance in margin must be pre-agreed by writing by Cloud9.
- All contractors are subject to an initial consultation to determine which is their most suited package. Fully signed declarations are required to be eligible for Cloud9 Fixed Expenses
Should Cloud9 Umbrella offer ‘one month free’ to new clients, the following terms and conditions are to be in place:
- Eligible contractors will need to be in a contract that is over three months (12 weeks) in length
- One month refers to 4 weeks (28 days)
- This is only applicable for the first assignment with Cloud9 Umbrella
- The third month payroll will be processed free of charge through Cloud9 Umbrella, and each week thereafter will be chargeable at the agreed margin rate at point of registration
- If the contract falls short of 12 weeks for any reason, you may be subject to a £75 administration fee on your final payroll through Cloud9 Umbrella
- Promotional benefits cannot be transferred to additional services and are not redeemable for cash
- Not applicable to those on contracts less than 12 weeks
- Any revisions to the offer must be agreed in writing at point of registration
- Only available to contractors on standard Cloud9 weekly/monthly margin and cannot be used on a discounted margin